Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Canada get all the features of 2019.40.50.1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019.40.50.6 started rolling out last night to S/X. Hopefully this will open the flood gates for you guys.
Can you clarify? Do you mean there is something new in 2019.40.50.6 (like FSD preview)??

I'm in Canada, have M3 LR AWD from May or June 2018, never lost free LTE on recent updates, and eagerly awaiting the new vizualizations. (It would also be nice if the car could see the road through snow).

p.s. You can contribute to a public list of "issues" with Tesla software: Issues · Tesla fan / Tesla Bugs · GitLab

Can you clarify? Do you mean there is something new in 2019.40.50.6 (like FSD preview)??

I'm in Canada, have M3 LR AWD from May or June 2018, never lost free LTE on recent updates, and eagerly awaiting the new vizualizations. (It would also be nice if the car could see the road through snow).

p.s. You can contribute to a public list of "issues" with Tesla software: Issues · Tesla fan / Tesla Bugs · GitLab

2019.40.50.6 was an update specific to Model and S & X owners and Tesla has moved on to a fleet wide rollout of 2019.40.50.7. There's nothing new compared to the 2019.40.50.1 update, just bug fixes.

Went on the 403 HOV this morning on autodrive basic. Got the chevron like visualization for the cars on the right and Tesla would only go around 70 kph when default was set to 120kph. Once traffic started moving a bit it increased and once the chevron gone it went back to normal. I’m on the .7 softwar

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck