Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Canada get all the features of 2019.40.50.1?

Huddaboy

Dec 27, 2019
Ottawa
I took delivery on my SR+ last week. Just updated to this newest version today. I still have streaming music but lost the web browser over LTE. Should’ve read this thread sooner. :(

Jun 12, 2019
Montreal
2019.40.50.6 started rolling out last night to S/X. Hopefully this will open the flood gates for you guys.
Can you clarify? Do you mean there is something new in 2019.40.50.6 (like FSD preview)??

I'm in Canada, have M3 LR AWD from May or June 2018, never lost free LTE on recent updates, and eagerly awaiting the new vizualizations. (It would also be nice if the car could see the road through snow).

p.s. You can contribute to a public list of "issues" with Tesla software: Issues · Tesla fan / Tesla Bugs · GitLab

Funkmobile

Apr 5, 2018
Vancouver
Can you clarify? Do you mean there is something new in 2019.40.50.6 (like FSD preview)??

I'm in Canada, have M3 LR AWD from May or June 2018, never lost free LTE on recent updates, and eagerly awaiting the new vizualizations. (It would also be nice if the car could see the road through snow).

p.s. You can contribute to a public list of "issues" with Tesla software: Issues · Tesla fan / Tesla Bugs · GitLab

2019.40.50.6 was an update specific to Model and S & X owners and Tesla has moved on to a fleet wide rollout of 2019.40.50.7. There's nothing new compared to the 2019.40.50.1 update, just bug fixes.

brushless3

Sep 28, 2019
Mississauga
Went on the 403 HOV this morning on autodrive basic. Got the chevron like visualization for the cars on the right and Tesla would only go around 70 kph when default was set to 120kph. Once traffic started moving a bit it increased and once the chevron gone it went back to normal. I’m on the .7 softwar

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Jun 12, 2019
Montreal
No, but today Mr Musk said "Soon" on Twitter, in response to the question "When's feature-complete FSD coming out?". Is there an elondictionary somewhere to translate "soon"?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC