Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does charging animation show when charging at home?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car shows the charging animation in the app. The car is also on the home wifi. I have no idea if that makes a difference but when I pull up my app, which I do like 20x a day just to watch that animation :D, there is a delay of a few seconds, but then it shows the animation. This on a iOS device.

Reactions: Cyb_ and RISC601
Ok yea I was tying it real late at night I guess my internet was working right. The next morning I tried it and it came up, I’m also addicted to the animation lol Now I just have to figure out why my ring light on the port never lights up.

Ok yea I was tying it real late at night I guess my internet was working right. The next morning I tried it and it came up, I’m also addicted to the animation lol Now I just have to figure out why my ring light on the port never lights up.
Are you saying the ring light never lights up, even when you’re plugging in, or that it turns off? It’s supposed to turn off when the car locks.