I've got a pretty early Model X reservation (1417) but, while not having cold feet, am feeling a few tootsie chills about getting such an early production instance. Currently there are somewhere around 7000 reservations which I'd take a SWAG at being about 5 - 6 month's production, so around June 2015 or so, assuming they start with Sigs in Dec. 2014. My guess is that with my current reservation number I'll get my X in Feb 2015 or so. Based on the experiences of people with early vs later Model S's, not to mention common sense, I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to wait another 4-5 months and get a more worked out car by asking Tesla to move me from my current position to the current back of the line. I don't want it to be 2016 when I get the car, but June vs Feb might be a good trade off if the car is more refined and more reliable. Then, there's the possibility that they might make 100 kWh batteries or other goodies available in the interim as well! Thoughts?