Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does it mean anything: Model X mule(s) show signs of opposite-side charge port?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, come on. Perhaps some superchargers could be jury rigged, but plenty are in positions where that wouldn't be possible. We are discussing whether there is a possibility Tesla is moving the port to the other side. Are you seriously saying that it is a possibility because people could maybe possibly in some circumstances make this work? Otherwise I don't see the point of your comment.

No. I never once said that. I've said multiple times that even if they did move it, it wouldn't be impossible to use (some of) the existing Superchargers. At least two posters above posted that it wouldn't be possible to use them. I was pointing out it would still in fact be possible to use Superchargers. It might not be as convenient...but it would be possible.

No. I never once said that. I've said multiple times that even if they did move it, it wouldn't be impossible to use (some of) the existing Superchargers. At least two posters above posted that it wouldn't be possible to use them. I was pointing out it would still in fact be possible to use Superchargers. It might not be as convenient...but it would be possible.

OK, whatever. I will restate my original comment. Tesla can't move the charge socket to the other side because it would make supercharging impractical.

Looks like charge port is on the driver's side like the Model S....

model x charge port.JPG