Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does it need the 2nd row center conclose for Model X 6 seats?Do you have it now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooo, just for you guys I went up in the attic at 1 in the night, brougt the console down in the kitchen to take some photos.
Used a pry tool( is that right ??) Just a blue plastic tool to get under the edge, but with small finger you will get under it too.
The one on the back side is a bit harder to get off because of the white clips in picture 4. They will break.

Thanks for the photos. I just did this today! My hands are on the smaller side so I was able to just take the front panel off without breaking any clips and get to all 4 bolts through the front.

I had my "old" 2nd row middle console removed from my MX 2017 and wanted to install it in my MX Plaid (2022) - AMAG CH told me that they cannot mount it as the drill holes in the base plate are at a different location...
They can bring a Tesla in the orbit but no center console in the MX Plaid... - 🥸