Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does M3 have same variable suspension height as does MX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After two year of loving our MX, we're scheduled to receive a M3 next week and I'm trying to find out a little more about what I've bought. I guess I'm not smart enough to find the M3 Owner's Manual their website to look this up for myself, so I'll ask you--generally--friendly folks: I've got a pretty steep dip at the top of my driveway and the MX is so way cool to remember to raise itself every time it approaches so it never scrapes. Don't know it that same feature is included in the M3 since it's costing $40k less than the MX.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

I guess I'm not smart enough to find the M3 Owner's Manual their website to look this up for myself
See https://www.tesla.com/content/dam/tesla/Ownership/Own/Model 3 Owners Manual.pdf

At this point in Model 3 development there are many features, optional and standard, that are available on the S/X but not on the 3. No surprise, given the price difference, as you noted. In the future some of those features will be available on the 3, including SAS, but I believe that many of them will never be available on the 3.

Thanks a lot for the manual link, ecarfan. Yep, I agree with you about the M3's current and future features.
Very cool Roadster # as well! Our M3 is being delivered on the 20th so I want to read up a bit on how to drive it with no dashboard instrumentation. We have unlimited supercharging on our MX but only six months on this new M3, so I'm threatening to drive the hell out of it as beginning as soon as it is in my hands next week; maybe I'll make it out to the left coast and San Mateo. Wish you well.