Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does model 3 performance qualify for CVRP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The CVRP states "base MRSP below $45k" which the standard range is, but does model 3 performance qualify for CVRP? I don't know if the performance model shows up on vehicle order agreement as an option (like picking the interior/exterior color) or seperate model. I called CVRP but they did not gave me a clear answer since the person who picked up my phone does not know what a model 3 performance is. Does anyone know if performance model qualifies?

The CVRP states "base MRSP below $45k" which the standard range is, but does model 3 performance qualify for CVRP? I don't know if the performance model shows up on vehicle order agreement as an option (like picking the interior/exterior color) or seperate model. I called CVRP but they did not gave me a clear answer since the person who picked up my phone does not know what a model 3 performance is. Does anyone know if performance model qualifies?
I think they simply the price requirement: If any of the trims falls bellow $45k then all trims are qualified.

If a Model S trim falls below $45k then the $100k trim is qualified too...