Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Model S have a Fridge Mode? :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have an interesting situation. I need to take enough desserts for about 60 (!) people in my car for a July 4th celebration but when I reach my destination, I need to keep the desserts cool in an underground parking lot for about 3 hours before I need them. I won't be in the car for the 3 hours. With the car being underground, I will not have Tesla App access.

So what I want to do is to lock the car so that from the outside it looks like the car is "off" with all the screens and lights off but the AC running to keep the car at the set temperature keeping the deserts nice and cool. So I guess I'm looking for a sort of "dog mode" but without the dog mode sign on the screen.

I don't want to draw any attention and just want the car to appear like it is parked with everything off. So I guess I'm looking for "Fridge Mode?" :p

Is this possible? What are my best options for doing this? If the car was above ground, this would be so easy as I can just remotely turn on climate control but the car will be 4 levels down underground.

Being underground it probably means cooler temps than at the surface so the car shouldn’t need a ton of battery for 3 hours of full-blast AC.
40% should be more than enough for 3 hours without dropping below 20%, but I personally would be more comfortable starting the AC at 50%.