Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does new software voice commands include suspension height changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm excitedly waiting for the new software update and the new voice commands are intriguing.

When driving the two most useful voice features for me are being able to change the audio source (Spotify, USB Audio, Slacker, etc.,) along with being able to adjust the suspension height.

Does anyone know if being able to raise the suspension is one of the available voice commands? being able to raise the suspension with voice would be so useful as usually when I need to engage this setting is at a time when I'm driving and and I hate having to take my eyes and attention off the road to navigate menu settings to raise the suspension.

Would be so useful to be able to raise the suspension with a voice command!

Has anyone seen a list of all the supported (new) voice commands?

Don’t feel bad. I can’t get any to work either.
My microphone quit working after the update. No voice anything now.
Done 5 hard and soft reboots now with no change.

I've heard others complaining the same. Loos like we will see a revision to the update soon.

It does not seem like they included suspension adjustments via voice :(

Would still love to see a list of all the commands available and I hope we can now switch audio sources with a voice command.

I've heard others complaining the same. Loos like we will see a revision to the update soon.

It does not seem like they included suspension adjustments via voice :(

Would still love to see a list of all the commands available and I hope we can now switch audio sources with a voice command.
I have had this happen after other updates also but a simple reboot usually fixes it.
This time nothing seems to help.

I actually tried to open suspension settings via voice today and it didn't work, but other setting pages came up fine. I'd love to be able to adjust suspension via voice, but starting with opening up the page would be a good start.

Who else tries to turn on/off the steering wheel heater to be greeted with an error saying failed to execute this command, only to find out it worked just fine on/off.

Reactions: PhilDavid