Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does new software voice commands include suspension height changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually tried to open suspension settings via voice today and it didn't work, but other setting pages came up fine. I'd love to be able to adjust suspension via voice, but starting with opening up the page would be a good start.

Who else tries to turn on/off the steering wheel heater to be greeted with an error saying failed to execute this command, only to find out it worked just fine on/off.

Totally agree, at least being able to open the suspension settings will be quite useful.

Wish we could directly open any of the settings pages with voice.

I think the poor voice recognition servers are being hammered. I could not get the car to recognize just about any voice command I tried yesterday.

Okay so I am on 50.7 and just tried suspension commands - I tried "raise suspension to high" got the response Command not understood
Tried "Ride height high" same response. The VC was working with music, climate and other known commands operational and a good deal better than 50.1 but no suspension. So I tried "Open Gloce Box" in the MS has an actual button, and it replied "Not implemented on they model" or something like that.

So no, no suspension adjustment yet.

Has anyone been able to at least get the suspension settings menu to open with a voice command?

I'm up to 40.50.7 at this point with updates. Voice commands remain totally unreliable at best. I've had the most (still limited) success with changing the car temp (eg, "make it warmer" to go up 3 degrees) or occasionally bringing up the back up camera window. Have you found other commands to work? I'd say ~70% the car either ignores what I say, incorrectly transcribes my words or correctly transcribes my words and then does nothing in response.

I'm up to 40.50.7 at this point with updates. Voice commands remain totally unreliable at best. I've had the most (still limited) success with changing the car temp (eg, "make it warmer" to go up 3 degrees) or occasionally bringing up the back up camera window. Have you found other commands to work? I'd say ~70% the car either ignores what I say, incorrectly transcribes my words or correctly transcribes my words and then does nothing in response.

Voice commands seems quite spotty, as if the servers processing the commands, are overworked and dropping connections.

I must say that since this update the ability to use voice commands for ANYTHING has become frustrating to say the least. I find myself cussing at the damn car because it will NOT pick up any voice regardless of how clearly or loud I speak. Very counter productive and will stop using it and go back to the old fashioned way of just using my hands to do whatever I need done. This goes for ALL commands