Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does new software voice commands include suspension height changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried without success bringing up the suspension menu. The instances where I would like to flip suspension into sport mode are exactly the times that I do not want to be looking down at the screen finding and poking buttons!

Exactly. This is why as soon as I heard about voice commands my two wishes were being able to change suspension settings via voice and then to change the audio source via voice. Sadly none of these two made the feature list and they are two situations that take my attention away from the road causing me to navigate menus while driving.

When I need to change suspension settings is especially in a situation where I need to pay attention to the road and probably one of the few times I wish there was a physical button to control a feature in the car.

Reactions: SDRick
I wonder if Tesla tracks unsuccessful commands, bins them, counts them, and then prioritizes implementation based on that? I would. But probably we'll get some more games.

Okay so now everyone run to their car and start repeating these two commands every day every hour: :D
  • Set Suspension to High
  • Set Suspension to Normal
  • Change Audio Source to USB
  • Change Audio Source to Spotify

• Funny
Reactions: Dithermaster