Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does one list an Australian Model S for sale here or in the Marketplace?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

My well loved 2018 May (ie: 5GHz wifi, homelink etc) Model S 75D is nearing its lease end, looking at selling but not sure if TMC is a good place to list, and if it is, this Australian forum or the Marketplace - I didn't see ANY AU Model S for sale in the latter.

M

The Marketplace is undergoing a revision at the moment but is fairly USA focused.
Experience has shown that you will get some responses from US members who get angry/ disappointed when they find out the car is the other side of the planet with a steering wheel on the wrong side.
I’m allowing Aus/NZ forum members to advertise their personal cars for sale in this forum.
This might change once the Marketplace is rewritten.

Upvote 0
The Marketplace is undergoing a revision at the moment but is fairly USA focused.
Experience has shown that you will get some responses from US members who get angry/ disappointed when they find out the car is the other side of the planet with a steering wheel on the wrong side.
I’m allowing Aus/NZ forum members to advertise their personal cars for sale in this forum.
This might change once the Marketplace is rewritten.
Thankyou for clarifying the position Meloccom.

Cheers
M

Upvote 0