Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Tesla Believe that its own Autopilot system engages in "unsafe following"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I roll w/ a score of 69....it's getting better because there are days I drive my classic S & no autocross in winter time :rolleyes:
Safety score Beta is dumb AF. I understand the use of it if they are trying to collect slow (crappy in many senses ) driver data. at <0.4 G's it surely is easier to look at video feeds and data without extra noise from pavement surface etc.
You'd think that score would be an auto-winner with immediate access in Elon's fiefdom.

• Funny
Reactions: Zextraterrestrial
95 to 94 the next day
"The next day" is key here. It's possible you had a 100 score roll off from 30 days prior....lowering your average. In order to know....you would need to know 1) score for 30 day prior and 2) actual score for that entire day of the test....not just the testing period. How did you score that day? If 100 for the entire day....the only way it would have dropped from 95 to 94 the next morning is if you had a large number of miles at 100 that dropped off from 30 days ago.