Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

does tesla offer 1 year free supercharging for inventory cars delivered from mid december?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Sorry to post in English in this forum.. I just read from the UK forum that tesla is offering one year free superchaging for inventory model 3 LR, S and X delivered between 19 december to 31th, in both UK and US? Just wonder if this also applies in the Netherlands or Belgium? we are in denmark and we just took delivery of our LR (which was a inventory car)yesterday. Contacted tesla in denmark and they said that this does not apply in EU. Quite disappointed that tesla offer different promotion in different market. Thanks and merry christmas!

• Disagree
Reactions: Jobbeke
Hi,

Sorry to post in English in this forum.. I just read from the UK forum that tesla is offering one year free superchaging for inventory model 3 LR, S and X delivered between 19 december to 31th, in both UK and US? Just wonder if this also applies in the Netherlands or Belgium? we are in denmark and we just took delivery of our LR (which was a inventory car)yesterday. Contacted tesla in denmark and they said that this does not apply in EU. Quite disappointed that tesla offer different promotion in different market. Thanks and merry christmas!

Does not seem to be the case, looking what they have on offer for quick delivery.

But don't be too disappointed. Calculate for yourself the kms you drive in a year x 0,2 kWh/km x %SuperCharging x 0,25€/kWh. That will yield a few hundred Euro's max. Probably not enough to spend a year being disappointed about.

Merry Xmas.

Last edited:
I did 30.000 km (Netherlands, Germany, Baltics, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Home + Home, Germany, Austria, Italy, Sardinia/Corsica, France, Belgium, Home) for free. Most countries SuperCharging @ 0,35€/kWh. A Total of about two thousand Euro's.
More than a few hundred Euro's max. But this and coming year staying at home, I think :(. So now a few hundred Euro's, that's the way it is.

• Informative
Reactions: nico180