TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Does Tesla use this form for market research?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ratsbew, Jan 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ratsbew

ratsbew Member

We post tons of theoretical topics on here. Do you think Tesla management uses our candid comments in the development of the Model 3?

2. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

Tesla employees most likely follow what is being said, but with something like the Model 3 I expect most of the decisions are already made.

3. nwdiver

nwdiver Active Member

LOL... I know they read the forum... I've gotten emails from Tesla shortly after complaining about how something wasn't working right with my car...