Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the 2020 Model 3 premium interior come with all LEDs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m still waiting for my M3P to come but I was curious and couldn’t find an answer anywhere. I have been driving Audi S’s for a while now and they all come with really nice LED interior lights my current being a 2019 S4 and previous to that a 2017 S3. So does anyone know if it’s all LEDs in the interior for the premium interior?

Its all LEDs but quite dim. Many people purchase new ones to replace them with better ones.

As in...SUPER dim. The trunk is especially bad. I bought a set of 7 LEDs from aliexpress (just white) for like $30 and they are so much brighter. You can also buy replacement LED lights from reputable US-based vendors like Abstract Ocean. They are quite a bit more money but I am sure they are very high quality and you will receive them in days rather than weeks/months. Not to mention you will be able to receive great company support in case the LEDs malfunction after use or are DOA (to be clear, I haven't had either issue).

• Helpful
Reactions: ropogigio724
I notice led lights in the footwell, but they only come on and off for a second when I open the driver's door... no setting for footwell lights though.

Huh? The footwell lights are dim so you'll want to change them too if you can't see them BUT they are controllable. You can leave them off or have them be on "all the time" (when it's dark). The setting is called ambient light and it's in the lights section.