Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the camera vieing feature in sentry mode STILL only work on iphone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering. Still not working for me on Android.
Android Tesla App Version 4.4.4-847 on Samsung S21
Screenshot_20220129-195449_Tesla.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
I have both an iPhone (work phone) and an android (personal phone, google pixel 6 pro) and this feature works on both without issue and has for little while now for me. I dont think this is a "doesnt work on android" thing.

Did you ever authorize it in the car?

On T-Mobile? The question is no longer does it work on Android. The question is does it work on Android, with T-Mobile as your service provider.
Yes, Galaxy S21 works. I'm using Google Fi but I have an app that lets me choose if I want to be on Sprint, T-Mobile, or US Cellular. It works with T-Mobile selected for me. You might try clearing out the cache on your Tesla app or uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that fixes it.

Also, if T-Mobile was the issue, it would still work when your phone was connected to wifi, no?

Strange thing happened yesterday. My remote viewing started to work. No Idea why but it is now working on T-mobile with my android. Presently the Plaid is getting a clear bra etc. installed and I can view the activity. Perhaps after it is complete I'll flash the lights just to give them to think about.
Thank all of you for the help.