Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the current 2021 M3 come with the double paned glass?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its hard for me to tell right now highway wise, as this model has a feature that auto adjusts the windows positioning slightly to make it easier to open the door during really cold temps, so mine is doing so right now. So, at times, there is some wind on the highway, but overall, not a game changer to make me hate it.

Reactions: Venom
Its hard for me to tell right now highway wise, as this model has a feature that auto adjusts the windows positioning slightly to make it easier to open the door during really cold temps, so mine is doing so right now. So, at times, there is some wind on the highway, but overall, not a game changer to make me hate it.

Oh I see, that's not a big deal. Are you able to switch that off?

Reactions: JaeTheDev
My 2021 LR came with double-pane side windows for the front driver/passenger. Rear windows remain single pane glass. This car is pleasantly quiet for the front passengers... as quiet as any premium sedan I've compared it with except on certain road surfaces (example: EB I-10 out of Goodyear, AZ where the expansion joints slap the tires and sound like a galloping horse). The rear seat is a different story... surprising increase in road noise relative to the front seating position.

• Informative
Reactions: S&B's M3