Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the limited FREE supercharging apply to used cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will not agree to disagree, you can't honestly sit there and say it's ok for tesla to remove an option one paid for.

I guess you can if you weren't the one who paid for it.

Well, its not like you clicked a box on your order for "supercharging" on the P90D for $2K. So I "paid" as much as you did for supercharging on my P85.

As someone who recently fully examined the used Model S market, trust me, loss of unlimited supercharging would be a drop in the bucket as far as how much depreciation the cars actually have.

Last edited:
Well, its not like you clicked a box on your order for "supercharging" on the P90D for $2K. So I "paid" as much as you did for supercharging on my P85.

As someone who recently fully examined the used Model S market, trust me, loss of unlimited supercharging would be a drop in the bucket as far as how much depreciation the cars actually have.
At some point, say 5 years down the road, it would be a nice differentiation.

The phone network for my old Mercedes E-class with the analog cell phone built in turned off. When it did the values didn't move at all. I get that it's not as core of a feature, but it still was a feature that went away and the market really didn't react. We really won't know until it happens.