Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the model Y have a sunglasses storage location?

Cigar Man

Intriguing Human
Jul 23, 2020
McAllen, Texas
No - there is no designated place to store your sunglasses.

However, I like to have my phone up close, not down in the wireless charging bay. (I sometimes drive for Lyft and need to see the app.) I found a cell phone holder that also has a sunglasses holder in the back.

https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Holder-Wireless-Charging-Glasses/dp/B088CQWTRS

By the way - notice that the bracket arm that mounts the actual holder is a ball mount. I like a magnetic mount and the swap was easy.

• Informative
Reactions: E_R_N

akballow

Nov 14, 2020
San Jose, CA
No - there is no designated place to store your sunglasses.

However, I like to have my phone up close, not down in the wireless charging bay. (I sometimes drive for Lyft and need to see the app.) I found a cell phone holder that also has a sunglasses holder in the back.

https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Holder-Wireless-Charging-Glasses/dp/B088CQWTRS

By the way - notice that the bracket arm that mounts the actual holder is a ball mount. I like a magnetic mount and the swap was easy.
Thats crazy i never seen a tesla lyft. Seems kind of expensive to own for a side hustle

Cigar Man

Intriguing Human
Jul 23, 2020
McAllen, Texas
Thats crazy i never seen a tesla lyft. Seems kind of expensive to own for a side hustle

There are a few Tesla Lyft’s - but not many.

But really, it’s just a reason for me to get up in the morning. I’m long retired, 77 years old and enjoy the conversations. Any money I make is for funsies. I used to drive a Prius, but gave that to my daughter when I got the MY.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC