Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the P3D - still exist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone east coast (I’m northeast) can probably contact me in PM. I have a guy that’s pretty good at grabbing them and got mine delivered in 1 week. Feel free to message me.
You don't know anyone in Australia do you... LOL? I've been chasing a P3D- for months now. Got a P3D+ on order but I really don't want the 20" wheels, or the larger brakes, or the lowered suspension, or the spoiler for that matter!

I've had my TA on the hunt for a Stealth since I placed my LR AWD order on 10/22. I see this thread just now, shoot her a text to have her check the system, SHE FINDS ONE in SD, and then as she's calling me...the page resets and it's gone. SO CLOSE.

I pulled the trigger on a P3D- for my wife last week because the price is just too good to pass up given that there is still some tax credit to be had. I got it by calling the local dealership (Paramus NJ) and telling them I wanted one, they initially said they had none but somehow they suddenly had 3! I strongly suspect that all they do is upgrade an awd model with software, but hey I'll take it. Compared to my P3D+ I don't like the tires, but aside from that it's pretty darn awesome. I will be turning it into less of a "-" soon because I plan on painting the calipers. It is a 2020 model. I had the option of taking the identical car with the 18s but I just like the 19s so much better and it looks much more like my P3D+ that way.

Unicorn1.jpg

Reactions: byeLT4
Sorry about your luck. You seem to be taking it in stride though.

I’m picking up my P3D- today at noon. I haven’t slept all week.

If it was any other car I would have probably told them to kick rocks, but as rare as these are, I am just taking it as is and hoping repair is done well enough that I cannot tell. My Ram that I ordered should be here in a week or two as well, so I am hoping all is well with that.

What I don't get it is how does it happen. I know with most manufacturers - the car is covered with protection until its off the truck. Does Tesla do this?