Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the posting modification duration get changed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On forum posts that are not the the first post in a thread, current settings are you have to hour to edit (or delete).

For the first post in a thread, most members have 10 minutes to edit. This is to thwart certain types of spam and other forum abuses.
Supporting members, however, have infinite time to edit the first post.

I'll have to dig in on the permissions on the thread title, but you should have a few minutes to edit that to catch typos, etc.

Why a new thread title cannot be updated, there are quite often some annoying typos

You can report those (even if it's not your thread) and request that a moderator fix whatever the problem is (please try to be specific, sometimes the mistake is not self-evident).

Bruce.

On forum posts that are not the the first post in a thread, current settings are you have to hour to edit (or delete).

For the first post in a thread, most members have 10 minutes to edit. This is to thwart certain types of spam and other forum abuses.
Supporting members, however, have infinite time to edit the first post.

I'll have to dig in on the permissions on the thread title, but you should have a few minutes to edit that to catch typos, etc.
If YOU have time, YOU might want to edit your post for typos :) :)
"current settings are you have an hour to edit ..."

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up
I noticed that some members block access to their information.
Which membership (Blue, Red...) provides this feature?
How can you still send a PM to such user?

Red level membership gives you additional time to edit posts. Details of which additional features are associated with the membership levels are available at the link I provided above. Membership will not give you access to account information that users have hidden, nor will membership allow you to send PMs to people who have PMs turned off.

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up