Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the Rochester SC now do Deliveries?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read that Tesla is now doing new car deliveries at its service centers and when I placed my order, asked if I could take delivery at the new-ish Rochester NY service center. The order taker said Sure! but then we couldn't find Rochester NY as a possible selection on the order website. She then "forced it in".

However, Mt Kisco told me over the phone that Rochester isn't doing deliveries. Then I emailed Rochester and they also said that they weren't doing deliveries.

Whats going on? Why did the Tesla rep (SA?) order taker believe that I could take delivery at Rochester? Are only certain service centers doing deliveries?

Its a 3+ hours extra each way to Mt Kisco as compared with Rochester...
I am wondering if anyone knows if the Rochester service center is now taking deliveries? I just ordered my first Tesla and would love to pick it up in Rochester since I live in Syracuse. Has anything changed since this was originally posted?

I am wondering if anyone knows if the Rochester service center is now taking deliveries? I just ordered my first Tesla and would love to pick it up in Rochester since I live in Syracuse. Has anything changed since this was originally posted?
I took delivery Dec 1 and had to go to Mt Kisco. Not aware of anything changing. It has to do the the restrictions on Tesla by Albany and the car dealer assoc.

Does anyone in the Rochester area have a 7 seater Model Y? I’m doing a test drive next week but it’s the 5 seater. Wanted to see the space inside in person before I put the order in.
Thanks