Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

does this part look familiar?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this in the driver foot well today, I am assuming it came from something in the car, maybe console area but I have no clue. Has anyone seen one before?

I am NOT talking about the quarter, ha ha, it is for comparison.

rubber 1.jpg
rubber 2.jpg
rubber 3.jpg

I think it's from the center console. Lift up the rear console lid and look along the left and right edges. There should be one on each side.

Confirmed. I just went and looked at my car. Here's a picture. The little rubber piece is installed on the left and removed on the right (to make room for the dash cam wiring).

Attachments

• IMG_2576.jpg
    IMG_2576.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 86
Confirmed. I just went and looked at my car. Here's a picture. The little rubber piece is installed on the left and removed on the right (to make room for the dash cam wiring).
I'm almost certain your description is good enough to figure out where these are in the car, but your picture could have had more context, so I include this additional picture for context. Good sleuthing; I opened the cuby and didn't recognize those were the same as the OP's pctures.
M3_cubby.jpg
Front of the car is at top.

Thanks guys,

That's where it came from. All the pieces fit.
I noticed the armrest / door closed but had "play", I didn't know if it did that before since so little time with the car so I ignored it. The bumper(s) will stop that. I am missing both, probably came out when I dis-assembled the console to wrap the top gloss pieces. I suspect the other one fell down inside.