TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Does this price seem in line with others

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by PWlakewood, Apr 15, 2019.

1. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Member

2. MLAUTO

MLAUTO Member

It's the same price as the 2010 Sport on Ebay that has the 3.0 battery, other goodies and only 7K miles, so yes, it is very high.

3. Dudeapa

Dudeapa Member

The price has dropped from $75k to $50k on the dealer site and it is now listed on ebay with a buy it now at $50k as well. I think a reasonable price would be around $60k, so I think you are in a better spot now.
    I don't know if they are tired of looking at it in their showroom or if there is something to uncover about its condition, but I would say it is now priced to move.

2010 Tesla Roadster | eBay

4. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Member

I was in there the other day and let them know it was overpriced so I'm not shocked they lowered it substantially.

5. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Member

They've only had it for a little while and it looks to be in great condition. I just couldnt see myself in it and it's a little awkward to get in and out of.

• Funny x 1
  6. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Getting in and out is a learned skill. If you got in it for a few days you would probably find that you no longer want to get out.:)

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Love x 2
  7. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Member

Lol. Probably but I know myself and If I did drive it I would have to buy it and my wife wouldnt be too happy with me..

8. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Why as I assume your wife would great in a Roadster

9. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

As of yesterday I've been getting in and out of my Roadster for 8 years and it's still fun every time I drive it.

10. candersoh

candersoh 7957farm.com and knotweedfarms.com

I se
    i second that!

• Like x 1
  11. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Member

Dont get me wrong I know I would love a roadster but.......happy wife happy life. Gotta get her a Tesla first then maybe a roadster for fun.

12. Dudeapa

Dudeapa Member

Ebay auction ends in 1 hour, current bid is $44,500. I think someone is about to get a deal.

13. Roadster

Roadster JdeMO Powered

Ended with no addl. bids :confused: