TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Does UI display individual tire pressure?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by nctalkinghead, Jul 4, 2016.

1. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

My Model S did not show the individual tire pressure so when the TPMS trouble icon popped up I had to check all 4 tires to see which one had the problem. As I await the arrival of my X90D, will I find that its software does display the pressure number for each tire?

2. NovemberXray

NovemberXray Member

3. RossRAllen

RossRAllen Member

Select vehicle statistics (the Tire icon) with right or left thumbwheel, then after about 0.2 miles you'll see all tire pressures on the instrument panel. It takes a short distance for the system to wake up. I don't know why. From what I've read, the wireless pressure transmitters inside each wheel have a 10-year battery, and may sleep when the wheel isn't rotating.

• Like x 1
  4. llngoc

llngoc Member

The same TPMS display is on the Model S too.

5. Mjølner

Mjølner Member

One question, is there a own meny for resetting the TPMS sensor`s in the MX? If you have change from summer to winter tires?

6. bredi

bredi Member

yeah, i always thought this could be easier to see on the console.
    For example, someone borrowing the car and the warning goes off! Can it also warn of screws in driveways left my workers? argh!

7. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze Member

The car doesn't just count wheel rotations? Is there an advantage to an analog pressure sensor?