Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does UI display individual tire pressure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model S did not show the individual tire pressure so when the TPMS trouble icon popped up I had to check all 4 tires to see which one had the problem. As I await the arrival of my X90D, will I find that its software does display the pressure number for each tire?

Select vehicle statistics (the Tire icon) with right or left thumbwheel, then after about 0.2 miles you'll see all tire pressures on the instrument panel. It takes a short distance for the system to wake up. I don't know why. From what I've read, the wireless pressure transmitters inside each wheel have a 10-year battery, and may sleep when the wheel isn't rotating.

Reactions: nctalkinghead
Select vehicle statistics (the Tire icon) with right or left thumbwheel, then after about 0.2 miles you'll see all tire pressures on the instrument panel. It takes a short distance for the system to wake up. I don't know why. From what I've read, the wireless pressure transmitters inside each wheel have a 10-year battery, and may sleep when the wheel isn't rotating.

The same TPMS display is on the Model S too.

The car doesn't just count wheel rotations? Is there an advantage to an analog pressure sensor?