TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Does X get +10% Energy Efficiency after 2.24.102 Update?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by mspisars, Jul 13, 2016.

1. mspisars

mspisars Member

I follow this thread on the Model S sub-forum +10% Energy Efficiency after 2.24.102 Update

There are several folks that have confirmed this on their S... after the update they see consistent energy consumption reduction!

My X is on order, so to me it would be awesome to know that by the time I get my X that it is already more efficient!
    Has anyone seen improvements in their X's efficiency?

2. sorka

sorka Active Member

I haven't seen any improvement and I have 260 mile roundtrip commute and average within roughly the same efficiency on each trip within exterior temperature brackets. I've seen no change with 102 on my P85DL. That said, I already get about 285 wh / mile which is better than the 300 wh / mile rated. Also, when I swap in my 21" wheels, i see no difference in wh / mile.

3. mspisars

mspisars Member

@sorka - thanks. is your commute on a Model X?

4. sorka

sorka Active Member

I was responding to your comment on Model S reports getting better range with the 102 update. My model S does not.