Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does your glovebox look like this (M3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I wasn’t sure but it seem like the right side is popping outward, doesn’t look cool. I was hoping that the OP could clarify the issue.

Fred

Understood. But the fact that none of us see a glaring issue seems to indicate it’s really not a big deal. I love my M3 and it’s the most expensive car I’ve purchased. I’m sure if I tried hard enough I’d find a dozen or so things that aren’t perfect, but why waste my time and energy on that?

Everyone, I REALLY enjoy my car. I take it out for a drive everyday even though there is currently nowhere to go.

If Tesla will fix this under warranty I would like them to do so. If not, then I will live with it and enjoy my car nonetheless. Not looking for trouble.

Reactions: jfinephilly
Add one of these:
kilroy was here.jpg

Then tweet elon and wait.

• Funny
Reactions: Seth2020
I'm an older guy. In the past, when we got a new (or even used) car, we would give it a good walk around. If something seemed amiss we would attact the problem ourselves. Would adjust rubber stoppers to make the hood close more solid and clean, tweek a trunk panel gap, things like that. Most never cared, just used the cars for transportation, but others of us wanted to make it "even better than the day it rolled off the assembly line".
It was mostly a matter of personal pride, and we did not want the "grease monkeys" at the dealership messing with our cars.

Maybe you can take a look at your glove box door and see if there is an easy way to align it yourself. If not, and it still bothers you, it can still be taken into the shop to give them a go at it. While they will also dispatch a Ranger to do this at your home or office, I would have a hard time justifying this ask in light of the current world situation.

Maybe you can take a look at your glove box door and see if there is an easy way to align it yourself. If not, and it still bothers you, it can still be taken into the shop to give them a go at it. While they will also dispatch a Ranger to do this at your home or office, I would have a hard time justifying this ask in light of the current world situation.

Sure.. absolutely... I played with it a bit, but can take another look.

As I said it is a new car (4 weeks old)... so I wanted to hear from the community if they thought Tesla would fix it (assuming I my attempts at fixes do not work), or not.

Sure.. absolutely... I played with it a bit, but can take another look.

As I said it is a new car (4 weeks old)... so I wanted to hear from the community if they thought Tesla would fix it (assuming I my attempts at fixes do not work), or not.

I pressed firmly on it while closed and it is corrected. Not sure if it will last but it’s even all the way across