Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does your streaming resume or restart?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my X since Dec 2016. If I listen to a Slacker streaming station, when I get back into the car, whatever was playing starts from the beginning, every time.

Tonight, I have a loaner X, built June 2017. This car resumes from streaming, all 5 times I have tried.

Which is the expected behavior? The loaner did it on v40 and v42 software. My car wasn't doing it on v40. Is this something they changed recently?

It restarts.

So at the end of a really good song I slam on the brakes, and exit the car just before it ends.

Then I wait a few seconds before getting back in to enjoy the song a second time around. Sometimes this will go on for a 3-4 times.

I've only been rear-ended 24 times, and beat up 4 times.
I'm literally laughing out loud. Mostly because I pretty much do the same thing.

It restarts.

So at the end of a really good song I slam on the brakes, and exit the car just before the song ends.

Then I wait a few seconds before getting back in to enjoy the song a second time around. Sometimes this will go on for a 3-4 times.

I know you're being funny, but a much safer way to do this is to pause the song 2 seconds before it ends and then park the car/get-out/get back in and you'll get to hear the awesome song again.