Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

does your stroller fit in the frunk or the trunk (with the 3rd row seats up)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there's something like this for the Model S and I didn't see one for the Model X.

Anyway, we got a new stroller in order to have one that fit in the frunk of the X.

It's the Summer Infant 3DLite and it fits beautifully. Summer Infant - 3D lite Convenience Stroller

IMG_3420.jpg

Reactions: ohmman
I think a single umbrella stroller would probably fit in the frunk and also the trunk with the third row folded up? I don't have one so I can't test it. But this is my travel stroller in the car. It won't fit in the frunk because it folds in half, but you have two options for it in the back of the car: 1) standing up in the lower storage, or 2) flat like you would place it in a normal SUV trunk. The stroller is the Valco Snap - its dimensions when folded are approximately 20.5"W x 30.5"L x 14"H. The lower cargo area is pretty deep, so even if an umbrella stroller doesn't lie horizontally with the third row folded, I think it would fit vertically in the cargo area behind the third row. Hopefully that makes sense!

Attachments

• IMG_9782.JPG
    IMG_9782.JPG
    517.8 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_9783.JPG
    IMG_9783.JPG
    458.6 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_9784.JPG
    IMG_9784.JPG
    538 KB · Views: 1,989
My umbroller would fit fine in frunk. My city mini single fits fine in trunk with 3rd row up. My BOB does not for with 3rd row up. My city mini double does fit with third row up as long as I use extra space under shelf. Should I go on. Sadly, our garage looks like a used stroller sales lot...

Reactions: hdnyc
My umbroller would fit fine in frunk. My city mini single fits fine in trunk with 3rd row up. My BOB does not for with 3rd row up. My city mini double does fit with third row up as long as I use extra space under shelf. Should I go on. Sadly, our garage looks like a used stroller sales lot...

How many kids do you have??? You must be one good looking guy!

I'll take pictures of our baby jogger city select later but here's the Maclaren twin triumph (side-by-side umbrella stroller) in the frunk. The length fits, but the wheels are too wide to close the frunk.

Attachments

• 20160327_215450.jpg
    20160327_215450.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 612
  • 20160327_215505.jpg
    20160327_215505.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 586
Reactions: hdnyc
Finally got my X. Confirmed what @fzylogic said. The UppaBaby G-Lite fits frunk. And it fits the trunk in all 3 configurations (parcel shelf high the stroller can be above or below the parcel shelf; parcel shelf low the stroller can be above the parcel shelf; and parcel shelf gone, obviously).

As for our other stroller which is a Graco convertible/detachable, it only fits in the trunk. Tight squeeze on top of parcel shelf. Fits better with parcel shelf gone or retracted.

FWIW, I can tell you that an Uppababy Vista stroller does not fit in the frunk, and it doesn't fit in the trunk well either (in the sense that you can't close the top on it). You can put it in the trunk area, it'll just take up quite a bit of space (even with the wheels off). It's a massive stroller :)