TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dog and Pony show

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by Cestevenson, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Cestevenson

Cestevenson Member

My son's elementary school will have their Earth Day celebration next month. I asked them if they wanted an electric car on display and they jumped.

i know some folks have posters and other informational things for Cars and Coffee. Was wondering if you could share photos of what you have so I could sift through and make something age appropriate.

I have photos of a cut-away, battery pack and a battery but anything else would be great. I've asked our service center but they are limited due to the crazy Texas laws.

Thanks.

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

3. Cestevenson

Cestevenson Member

Thanks, Jerry. Those will be a great start.

Anyone have others? Would like to find a quick environmental impact perspective.