Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

dog backseat cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Im looking for a good cover for my back seats to protect them from grimes from my dog. Ive found a couple of covers, but they all seem pretty small and my guess is that they wont rest of the seats if i attack them to the headrests.
another vital thing that im looking for is gaps in the seat cover through which i can tuck the clip to attach my dog to the seatbelt clips.
Has anyone found and tested a good candidate? (available in europe would be a big plus)

I show the one I use in the beginning of this video (if you're interested)

Here's a direct link, although I'm not sure if it's available in Europe. https://amzn.to/2XVW31L

It comes with some buckle attachments, and there is a velcro hole to get to the buckles. I use this thing for way more than my dogs too (transporting messy stuff). Lmk if you have any questions about it!

Here's a direct link, although I'm not sure if it's available in Europe. https://amzn.to/2XVW31L

It comes with some buckle attachments, and there is a velcro hole to get to the buckles. I use this thing for way more than my dogs too (transporting messy stuff). Lmk if you have any questions about it!

thanks! this seems like a very handy one, and reasonably priced. this amazon item doesnt ship to europe apparently, but i might find some compareable items

I have this one from Orvis:

Works great, dog likes his "lair", seat belt attachments are accessible.
That dog cover looks more luxurious than the interior of my house! great looking, but extremely expensive. Ill keep it in mind, thanks

• Funny
Reactions: DirtyT3sla
Go to Costco buy one of those large soft blankets place on your back seats. Then cut holes small enough for the seatbelts to pass through. Easy to wash and not only will it keep your seats clean from your Dog. It also keeps your seats clean from us that have young kids.

that would be an option if i would live in the the USA, which i dont... ive ordered the first suggestion in this thread in the meanwhile. hopefully it will arrive soon. Untill then, the dog will have to stay in front of the passenger seat.

Thanks - which size did you get, Large or X-Large?

I got the Large size (from Orvis).

Pic of dog attached (but not in car).

Working out great.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-19_17-26-36.png
    upload_2019-6-19_17-26-36.png
    1 MB · Views: 598