Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

dog backseat cover

Hi,
Im looking for a good cover for my back seats to protect them from grimes from my dog. Ive found a couple of covers, but they all seem pretty small and my guess is that they wont rest of the seats if i attack them to the headrests.
another vital thing that im looking for is gaps in the seat cover through which i can tuck the clip to attach my dog to the seatbelt clips.
Has anyone found and tested a good candidate? (available in europe would be a big plus)

I show the one I use in the beginning of this video (if you're interested)

Here's a direct link, although I'm not sure if it's available in Europe. https://amzn.to/2XVW31L

It comes with some buckle attachments, and there is a velcro hole to get to the buckles. I use this thing for way more than my dogs too (transporting messy stuff). Lmk if you have any questions about it!

Here's a direct link, although I'm not sure if it's available in Europe. https://amzn.to/2XVW31L

It comes with some buckle attachments, and there is a velcro hole to get to the buckles. I use this thing for way more than my dogs too (transporting messy stuff). Lmk if you have any questions about it!

thanks! this seems like a very handy one, and reasonably priced. this amazon item doesnt ship to europe apparently, but i might find some compareable items

I have this one from Orvis:

Works great, dog likes his "lair", seat belt attachments are accessible.
That dog cover looks more luxurious than the interior of my house! great looking, but extremely expensive. Ill keep it in mind, thanks

• Funny
Reactions: DirtyT3sla
Thanks - which size did you get, Large or X-Large?

I got the Large size (from Orvis).

Pic of dog attached (but not in car).

Working out great.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-19_17-26-36.png
    upload_2019-6-19_17-26-36.png
    1 MB · Views: 445

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC