Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dogs in Model X - best way to keep clean & scratch-free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The star of the show just turned 14. The spotted one sheds but the nylon carpet keeps the hair in check.
DogSpace.gif

QUESTION: I have a Model X 6 seater and an Australian Shepherd. I need a barrier between the 2nd of seats and the trunk. Most of the ones I see on-line are too high (over 30" minimum height) as the X seems only 25 or 26". And I also need a divider so I can give half the trunk to my dog and half to me (as I need to put in a wheelchair for my mom). Any suggestions for a barrier and/or divider and where to get them?

THANKS!

QUESTION: I have a Model X 6 seater and an Australian Shepherd. I need a barrier between the 2nd of seats and the trunk. Most of the ones I see on-line are too high (over 30" minimum height) as the X seems only 25 or 26". And I also need a divider so I can give half the trunk to my dog and half to me (as I need to put in a wheelchair for my mom). Any suggestions for a barrier and/or divider and where to get them?

THANKS!
Are you looking for something like this? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1712086/
gB8xlrj.jpg

We wrapped the back of our seats with the same stuff you see in the other forums (sorry, I cant remember the trade name). So far so good.
We have only had one standard poodle in the X at a time. They hang out in the second row nicely.
Of course, one of our three poodles freaks out when he sees the falcon wing doors open. Didn't he see the videos on how easy it is to get in?
IMG_4502.jpg

• Love
Reactions: randycandy