TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dogs in my Model X

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Colin Campbell, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Colin Campbell

I wanted to find out how you are dealing with dogs in your X. I like to keep it clean...space age and all, I find my dogs were shedding everytime they went for a ride and making a lot of mess.

I found this car seat/trunk cover fit very well for my model X. Anyone else use dog covers. I bought it online from treatadog.com after seeing it on Facebook ad. Seems to work pretty well.
    Colin

dogtesla1.jpg

2. zackmilo

zackmilo No chrome for me!

I use the Evannex dog mat. It works very well. Just on the pricey side.

3. RR Runabout

RR Runabout Member

My profile pic shows my dogs in the back of the X on a Evannex cargo protector.. I did not add the velcro to the back so that is why it looks saggy. The puppy on the left weighs about 100 lbs and the 3 yo weighs about 65 lbs... They fit ok but just need a thin dog bed what does not slide on the protector..

4. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Active Member

5. earlyretirement

earlyretirement Model X 90D

6. zackmilo

zackmilo No chrome for me!

I didn't use the velcro either! Here is a pic of one of our 4 dogs in the trunk. She is our only small dog and we only plan on putting the 3 big dogs in the back but not at the same time. They each weigh 110lbs. I only put the little one in it for testing to see if it is any good.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1