Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dogs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rusty and Ozzy, who have each had Roadster rides to the vet.
IMG_6003 -rusty ozzy.jpg

Below is Sam-I-Am. She likes getting attention. And is lightning fast, for about 50 seconds, then she has to sleep for 23 hours.
04092011662.jpg

Below is Fiona, our newest addition. She was rescued last February.
20111125084.jpg

Below is McIntosh (wants to be a dog/lion) who plays top dog/lion in our house. Named after a dormitory, not a computer.
29092011749.jpg

All three having fun.
29092011747.jpg

I have a second cat Penelope but I don't have any pictures of her with me at the moment. She has no desire to be a dog. She is cat through and through.

My Children

Here is Neko, my German shepherd/Blue heeler with a friends minpin (RIP ~1 week ago - split in half by a car :scared:) oh, and Sadi, laying as usual
IMG_7008.JPG

and Sadi my second child- German shepherd/rototiller(weiler?)/lab?
IMG_6982.JPG

The kids
IMG_70061.jpg

I might have to shave them to let them in the S since it doesn't seem like their hair really stays on their bodies anyhow

Neko's coloring would make me think red heeler mix, not blue.
I think the coloring is mostly German shepherd. She has the size(a little bigger) of a Heeler,
and the bat ears too! I think she was only 4 or 5 months in this pic
DSC03121 (2).jpg

she hates wearing stuff more than about 10 seconds ( the little wrinkles right above the rear
of her mouth are not all because she is smiling )
DSC03409 (2).jpg

...So I came home from work for the weekend and my wife is babysitting a 4-5 week old blue minpin that was given to the girlfriend of the guy who's minpin (in my first post here) was hit.

~ 1lb of TINY dog . wholly crap. I hop I don't step on this thing! It is sleeping in my sleeve of the hoody I'm wearing right now, otherwise it whines. annoying (but a little cute) twitchy little thing

Last edited:
I think the coloring is mostly German shepherd. She has the size(a little bigger) of a Heeler,
and the bat ears too! I think she was only 4 or 5 months in this pic
View attachment 9313

Those are some serious ears! Our shepard/newfie in my avatar picture had huge ears as a pup too. She kind of grew into them but we still call them "the radar array." Very expressive, those ears.