Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don’t think much of these new stall designs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kinda confusing & awkward to use.

E8701373-7CDD-4F44-9C02-3C1F7B89A4E1.jpeg

Also seems it might create some traffic congestion in the area?

Kinda confusing & awkward to use.

View attachment 408387

Also seems it might create some traffic congestion in the area?

I hope that's not your car because it looks like it should have pulled straight in like the first car.
Is that the point of the of your thread?
The Model 3 closest screwed up and made it look confusing.

It looks like it wouldn't use much more room or cause traffic. You just pull in, instead of back in.

Probably a tad wider with pumps between cars. But that could be a good thing.

My guess is, it's probably easier to back out than back in.

I think backing in, looks cool though seeing than all cars pointing out ready to go.

I hope that's not your car because it looks like it should have pulled straight in like the first car.
Is that the point of the of your thread?
The Model 3 closest screwed up and made it look confusing.

It looks like it wouldn't use much more room or cause traffic. You just pull in, instead of back in.

Probably a tad wider with pumps between cars. But that could be a good thing.

My guess is, it's probably easier to back out than back in.

I think backing in, looks cool though seeing than all cars pointing out ready to go.
Yeah, it looks like he is backwards and using the wrong side of the charger.

Not really confusing or awkward, just someone who backed in out of habit and wasn't paying attention. Some people do crazy stuff without thinking. Saw a picture of one guy who pulled forward into a back in spot and drove over the curb onto the grass so the cable would reach.

I think the story to that was that the guy's battery was at zero. The car was basically shutting down and wouldn't go into reverse, so he just drove forward so he could manage to charge and not need roadside assistance. Can't find it now though. Pretty funny picture though.

• Informative
Reactions: GMan324
Not really confusing or awkward, just someone who backed in out of habit and wasn't paying attention. Some people do crazy stuff without thinking. Saw a picture of one guy who pulled forward into a back in spot and drove over the curb onto the grass so the cable would reach.
I loath these new configurations.

Loath.

It is all kinds of wrong to nose my car in just about anywhere, but these pylons make it so it is always as awkward as when both sides crowd your spot. Didn’t take a pic, but these do have scars btw.

Here I’ve made it back civilization, Oklahoma.

4E3769D1-D266-43BB-B631-716474E4679B.jpeg

PS The differing color is dust from some gravel roads.