Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don’t use hand sanitizer on your 15” screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I personally use this. It kills everything:D
52FCDCB7-1068-40BC-B0F2-14D2E67E7A5F.jpeg

You have to be more specific. Antibacterial soap will work just as any other soap will work if used properly.
Soaps will work. Any soap breaks down the barrier surrounding the virus. However antibacterial spray, wipes (without alcohol) doesn’t do anything. 70% alcohol, Use 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of bleach in one gallon of water or 4 teaspoons of bleach in one quart of water are what works. #iworkinpublichealth
#LACountyhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thestate.com/news/nation-world/national/article241225781.html

Reactions: M109Rider
You have to be more specific. Antibacterial soap will work just as any other soap will work if used properly.
As I CORRECTLY stated in my post that you voted Disagreed antibacterial and antiviral are 2 different things. Antibacterial soap has triclosan added to help retard the reproduction of any bacteria (a living organism) not killed by washing. Viruses (not technically life) don't reproduce outside of a host cell so triclosan or any other antibacterial drug (antibiotics) have NO effect on them.

Soap is 100% the same effect on viruses as antibacterial soap. If you take triclosan out of antibacterial soap and rub on your hands it will have 0 effect of viruses.

It's like going to the Dr and getting antibiotics for a cold. It is a waste of resources since they have no effect on a virus.

Last edited: