Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't drop your Fob or always have a spare one

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There really has to be more info given to the new Tesla owners about this car. I was at the supper charger in down town Chicago the other day and there was a guy there with a brand new MSPD and had no idea of charge point or Blink. He was staying in a hotel that was right across the street in the parking garage was 10 free charge point stations. This guy lives in Madison on the weekends and works and stays in a hotel during the week. He was wasting over an hour to charge his car to get back to Madison when he had a free charging station in the garage he was parking in. My point is Tesla really has to give these new owners better info about the car. I can't even tell you how many people Iv seen that charge there to MAX every time they charge up.

Except for the people who go though life unconscious, and that's not a small number:)

Yea. How many years have gas vehicles been around? Despite being around for oh like 100 years, take lots New Jersey drivers for example (not me of course) and watch them try to fill up at a gas station when out of state haha it can be entertaining. If they can't even figure that out I'd love to see them try a chargepoint station and use j1772 adapters.