Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't Give Tesla a Black Eye by Stealing Electricity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the city and asked. They told me that they consider taking city funded services without proper authorization stealing. Wow, what a group of pretentious closed-minded people I found here. Sorry you all have to feel better by attacking the new guy who's just trying to help. I guess the Tesla community is selfish and doesn't care about the law. Next time I will just take, not steal, the charging cable and wait for the owner to return.

What does this got anything to do with Tesla?
It's a Tesla Model 3. Tesla has manufactured about 75K of them over the past year. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them. Great cars!

Just an FYI, you wasted more taxpayer resources by keeping that person from the city on the phone then the Tesla owner took in electricity.
You're probably right! Sorry, violations of the law should not be reported. So I guess I'll come to your house and steal $20 a week from your piggy bank and you will smile and say, ah, it's not worth reporting. I think I'll just leave my piggy bank on the front curb to make it easier.

You're probably right! Sorry, violations of the law should not be reported. So I guess I'll come to your house and steal $20 a week from your piggy bank and you will smile and say, ah, it's not worth reporting. I think I'll just leave my piggy bank on the front curb to make it easier.

This post is actually hilarious if you read it in Dwight Schrute's voice

We have a REALLY rude and dangerous lady driver where I work. She passes on double-yellow lines, speeds in excess of 20 mph above the limit and flips people off if they're ONLY driving 5 over the speed limit. I don't think poorly of Dodge just because she happens to drive one. The whole Tesla black-eye thing seems more like a personal problem than a Tesla one.

Why do we have Tesla haters in this group? Don’t assume the owner is “stealing” anything. Maybe it needs enough charge to get home.
You're right, I'm a Tesla hater. I've hated my S ever since I bought it new in '15. Btw, I need to borrow your car from your locked garaged this weekend. I won't be stealing it, I just need it. Your logic is hilarious!