Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Don't Kill My App" - Possible help for the Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ironically, I never have any trouble with my android phone unlocking our Model 3. I just walk up and it opens. My wife, on the other hand, with an iphone 12, almost always has to pull her phone out and open the Tesla app for the car to unlock.

Ironically, I never have any trouble with my android phone unlocking our Model 3. I just walk up and it opens. My wife, on the other hand, with an iphone 12, almost always has to pull her phone out and open the Tesla app for the car to unlock.

Make sure her phone has version 3.10.3, also make sure that Bluetooth is enabled in both sections of the phone, the Settings menu and also the Drop down screen. Then reboot the phone, this should fix it.

Fred

When did she get a 12?? :)

Is background app processing enabled for the app? I have an iPhone Xs (10s) and the car always wakes up on my arrival

23D08DEE-AB6F-4CA5-802E-2EE7AAE5C676.jpeg