Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't see free 1500km supercharge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I purchased my Model 3 couple weeks ago and the sales advisor gave me a referral code for free 1500km. As of today, I have never used supercharge, but all of a sudden the Supercharging Status shows up as 'Pay Per Use Supercharging' via Tesla website. I don't see anything in Tesla app...Does anyone else have the same problem?

You may need to contact a tesla staff to have your charge credits added. I used referral code during the promo 7500km event, and i was still billed my supercharging use. I contact the staff and they said they have sent email to HQ to apply the credits. They have also refunded me the amounts I was charged (though it has yet to be reflected on my credit card statement yet).

Hi guys,

I purchased my Model 3 couple weeks ago and the sales advisor gave me a referral code for free 1500km. As of today, I have never used supercharge, but all of a sudden the Supercharging Status shows up as 'Pay Per Use Supercharging' via Tesla website. I don't see anything in Tesla app...Does anyone else have the same problem?

If you're from British Columbia consider it gone for good. Check the link posted earlier. This really sucks, all of us in BC have lost our KM's.

Hey, I also had my referral credits not apply. Messaged my delivery advisor and he ignored me now everything is done. I have emailed Tesla and they said oh sorry they can't retroactively add it anymore. It sucks.

Yes... I was just told by a government worker yesterday that only buyers in BC can get the free 1500 km and a chance to win a roadster 2.

Its an existing law that says people (like me) cannot make $$ steering other people (like my friend who used my referral job) to buy a car from a dealer. Its to stop car salesmen from agreeing to pay people to refer their friends to their dealer.

Since its not specifically targeted at Tesla and has been around awhile. I'm willing to give the govt the benefit of the doubt here..but it does suck!

I think for fairness, Tesla should give the buyer double the incentive here in BC. It wont cost them anything extra and my friend will benefit.

How can I get this to the right person at Tesla to consider? I have tried their support line a dozen times but always end up in a dead end or in a 40 minute queue.

Yes... I was just told by a government worker yesterday that only buyers in BC can get the free 1500 km and a chance to win a roadster 2.

Its an existing law that says people (like me) cannot make $$ steering other people (like my friend who used my referral job) to buy a car from a dealer. Its to stop car salesmen from agreeing to pay people to refer their friends to their dealer.

Since its not specifically targeted at Tesla and has been around awhile. I'm willing to give the govt the benefit of the doubt here..but it does suck!

I think for fairness, Tesla should give the buyer double the incentive here in BC. It wont cost them anything extra and my friend will benefit.

How can I get this to the right person at Tesla to consider? I have tried their support line a dozen times but always end up in a dead end or in a 40 minute queue.

If you’re in BC and you just bought a car and have missing supercharger credits, first ask the person who gave you the referral code.

Ask if they still have any credits showing on their account.

Once Tesla pull credits from the referee (New Vehicle Sales Authority of BC rule), that person become flagged.

Any credits using that code won’t show up on either side. Only solution is to try to get Tesla to put in another code for you. Pick someone’s code from the US or another province.