Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door handle to match tesla gray

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m interested in getting the color of the door handles to match with my new 2022 model y (gray). I’d like them to visually blend into the car opposed to stand out in their stock black tone. I’d wrap them but can’t seem to find that gray. I’m wondering if anyone has already accomplished this? Thx

i don't think you can wrap the handle due to the tight tolerances/gaps.
I've seen the Model 3 chrome delete kits, which have some type of vinyl application that goes on top of the chrome door handles (I don't know if it wraps around the edges). The one kit I saw recently is by NikolaPro, and it looks like they have different door handle colors including MSM. I have no idea if they have anything specific to Model Y. I'm guessing the door handles are the same between 3 and Y...

Upvote 0
This is probably as close as you're gonna get:

I have these in red multicoat and it wraps just barely around the edges of the handle so that it doesn't look like you just put stickers on them. The color isn't a perfect match for my color, but it's close enough and looks better than black. I'm with you, I dislike the black door handles and wish Tesla matched them to each paint color.

Reactions: Watts_Up and ReyRoc
Upvote 0

I have these in red multicoat and it wraps just barely around the edges of the handle so that it doesn't look like you just put stickers on them. The color isn't a perfect match for my color, but it's close enough and looks better than black. I'm with you, I dislike the black door handles and wish Tesla matched them to each paint color.
Great option. Thanx

Upvote 0
Ended up getting the Custom Cut Graphics standard wraps off Amazon. These do not wrap around the edges since I didn't think I'd be able to do it perfectly and it would drive me crazy. I also figured with the blue on black, it would be pretty hard to see that it isn't fully wrapped - I was correct. The blue 3M film is not a perfect match to DBM, but it's close enough for me. Pretty happy with the way it looks.
tempImagegfROcq.jpg

tempImageYC8gNM.jpg

Reactions: Scubamikey
Upvote 0

Could you please take a picture of your red door handle covering. I’ve got a red one and would like to see what it looks like

Upvote 0