Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door or window problems :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driver door window retracts on opening but rolls up immediately so I can not shut the door after exiting. I re-calibrating the window! But problems stayed :( Please help,how tifix this problem? I can upload video

Something seems off, it hit the top quite hard. I'd take off the door panel, and look at the regulator. Make sure, all the pieces are in place. There's a plastic circular piece that has fallen out of other people's regulators.

[QUOTE = "P3dStealth, post: 5095841, member: 120220"] Я запуталась? Почему ты закатываешь окно с открытой дверью?

Калибровали окно при закрытой двери? [/ QUOTE]

one more video. window up when door open,
on the screen shows that the door is closed

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-27_0-22-9.png
    upload_2020-10-27_0-22-9.png
    312 bytes · Views: 45
Ohhhhh. The car thinks your door is closed.

The closed door switch is build into the latch on these cars.

Send a pic of your door latch. The part that clicks into the silver retainer when you close. It should be open. I can open and close mine with my hand and the car will think the door is closed.

That's not his problem. His door is open and the screen says it's closed. The car is actually going to the window closed position.

His latch is closed or broken.

I did glass tint a week ago, they blocked the lock, but then it worked. For almost a week, the car was updated at night and it seems after that the door stopped working:( one more video

Attachments

• 20201027_113441.jpg
    20201027_113441.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 71
Yup mine did this. Wiring issue made car go beserk. It was especially bad when it rained or I went through a carwash. I was convinced the car was a Gremlin and couldn't handle the touch of water.
Sometimes the car would think the doors were open when they weren't, and vice versa. It ended up damaging the window frame so they replaced that under warranty too.