Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Pillar Camera Blocked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0914.jpg
I seem to get this message when the sun is shining brightly on one of my door pillar cameras. Do others get this message as well?

I especially notice the error going off when the bright sun was right on it. Plastic film had scratches from the key card over the camera thanks to valet. I think the plastic film really does it’s thing when bright sunlight is right on it. Food for thought.

I’ve gotten this a few times recently. All recent cases have been when condensation collects on the windows on the side of my car in the early morning. My 3 is not currently garaged at night so it can develop some frost / morning dew overnight. I just had to wipe the condensation off and the message went away.

Never seen this message before but then saw it on two road trips in a row... both B pillar cameras were fogged up for some reason, even though it wasn't raining and I've literally never had this happen since I got the car. Started popping up after about 30 miles of driving successfully on NoA. Thankfully it went away pretty quickly after...

Reactions: Frunkenstein