TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Door pockets on FWD?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by VBXATL, Jun 12, 2016.

1. VBXATL

VBXATL Member

image.jpeg I was at a Tesla Sunday event today and saw a poster of a Model X. In the picture, it looked like there were door pockets on the FWD. My X90D gets delivered Tuesday so I don't know if mine will have them but I've never seen them in any live cars I've seen so far. Anybody else seen this?

Here's the pic. If you look closely at the FWDs you can see the edges of what looks like door pockets.

2. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Member

FWDs do NOT have door pockets. That might be a speaker grill you are seeing. There are door pockets in the front doors of Model X (unlike Model S).

3. xkwizit

xkwizit Member

Unless you want stuff to rain down every time FWDs open :eek:

• Like x 1
  4. RIZE

RIZE Member

Some cars have elastic nets in the front seats that keep objects tight. Something like that could easily be made into the Falcon wings.

5. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

@VBXATL Welcome to the Atlanta Model X owners. Those are speaker grills. Enjoy your delivery and ownership.