Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door seals repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody had an issue where the door seals come unstuck?
IMG_20210814_113330.jpg

What should I use to restick it? Some double sided tape?

3M (not 3 metres watch out for that) like this:. You need to remove old stuff which is hard!! I think its 7mm. You may just be able to press it back if its clean, mine was and its still on!. If dirty, clean the old adhesive with white spirit/substitute and let dry then push back onto door.

The seal on my drivers door just came un-stuck today. I tried to make a service appointment but it's 2 weeks out and I'm leaving town for a couple of weeks. I guess I'll have to try when I get back.

BTW: What category did you guys use for this service? Exterior trim? Interior trim? Something else?
IMG_0690.jpg

The seal on my drivers door just came un-stuck today. I tried to make a service appointment but it's 2 weeks out and I'm leaving town for a couple of weeks. I guess I'll have to try when I get back.

BTW: What category did you guys use for this service? Exterior trim? Interior trim? Something else?
I'm fairly sure I chose exterior. As long as you describe the problem I'm sure they'll work it our.

Reactions: RNHurt