Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Sill Plates for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I just bought 2017 Model S and the front driver side door sill plate are pretty scratched. A quick search found out there are some Lighted door sill plate options from Tesland, Door Sills by Norm, Tesla Offer etc.
It wont break my heart if I cant get lighted one, I just want scratch free.

Are there any other options available other than mentioned above and pros and cons of each option available?

Thanks in advance!

Hello there, I’m new to Tesla, just got my MS a few days ago… and sadly I got a ding and a few scratches on the front passenger door sill already from kids jumping on it.
You mentioned about ordering the part, so how exactly do I do that? I’m in Ontario Canada.
Thanks
A. Drop by your local service center and ask to buy
B. Find their email and contact them there
C. Schedule a service request in the app asking to purchase the part

I fitted the Tesla Offer Sills to my Model S and really glad I did they look so much better than the OEM ones, although looking for some protection film for them, as look like they would scratch up like the OEM ones did.

As they wire in to the footwell lights no batteries or on/off to worry about and cheaper than the Tesla illuminated sills too !

I fitted the Tesla Offer Sills to my Model S and really glad I did they look so much better than the OEM ones, although looking for some protection film for them, as look like they would scratch up like the OEM ones did.

As they wire in to the footwell lights no batteries or on/off to worry about and cheaper than the Tesla illuminated sills too !
NdXkYbx.jpeg

Same. I wrapped mine in PPF

I want the OEM look, the silver plate other than those aftermarket CF look. 😅