Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double billing on Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Folks,

Any of you get billed twice on the superchargers? This may be my 2nd time. The 1st time was identical price, kwh, and time. Emailed Tesla and they took care of it. I had to send in a screenshot because they somehow don't have the capabilites to look it up, even when the date/time is given. Now the 2nd time I have the same price, kwh, but different times. What are the chances of being charged the same price and kwh on different chargers? Seems damn near impossible to me. Has it happened to you? Thanks.

i exclusively SC because I do not have access to charging at home or the office.

i found a home at the glendale galleria mall SC and out of the 10 charges ive had to date (got the car in march) ive been billed appropriately. i had free SC miles for 7 of those charges and all billed normally.

Reactions: moonfresh
i exclusively SC because I do not have access to charging at home or the office.

i found a home at the glendale galleria mall SC and out of the 10 charges ive had to date (got the car in march) ive been billed appropriately. i had free SC miles for 7 of those charges and all billed normally.

Good for you...I got 56k on my M3, so I've been around the block. Tip: always check your charges.

Reactions: lUtriaNt